Monday, October 20, 2008

drawing workshop rotation 3

rose seidler house
I chose the Rose Seidler House for my final drawing because I like its form and the ramp that really catch my attention.

plans

section & elevations


final drawing
I put the drawings on the ramp and the 3D drawing at the back.

week 3: mock up
my final drawing is different from this mock up as I found that this layout is pretty boring, and I am more interested in the ramp.

week 3: rendering shadow + depth in elevation


week 2: Perspective drawing


week 1: Tea cup exercise


Reflective:
This workshop is very practical and I think the drawing skills I learned would be very useful for my future study. I know how to draw precisely and be careful not to smudge the drawings, what I should be careful when I render the drawings and how to place the drawings to make a nice layout.

No comments: